Thursday, November 28, 2013

Katy Perry And My Ghetto Selfie


This girl on the left posted a selfie on the net titled, "Ghetto Glamour Shots".  As I looked at her photo I noticed the glimmer of a little green tiger eye, which I originally thought was a very large protruding ear.  All of a sudden my brain short circuited and I had no choice but to sing that stupid Katy Perry song that I hate so much.

"I got the eye of the tiger...the blah blah....yadda yadda yah-dah....and youre gonna hear me ro-arrrrrr...oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ....ohoh oh oh oh oh oh"  

Somehow, between being hypnotized by the tigers glowing gaze....and the chanting of the katy perry, I was overcome with intense jealousy and desired to have one of these photos for myself. 
Then I blacked out.

When I woke up.....the spirit of the tiger said to me, "Here you go GirrrrrrL"....and I found the photo of myself on the right saved on my desktop.  It almost brought a tear to my eye.  


Okay, fine.  So the truth is.... even though I did hear the tigers voice inside of me.....he did not make my photo. 
I did it.....and nailed it, might I add.   It did almost bring a tear to my eye though....but not from its majestic beauty and grace.  

I almost cried because, look at the place Katy Perry has brought me to in my life!  Look at what
she has made me do to myself!  I have a ghetto selfie now because of her influence on my brainwaves. I'm not proud of myself.

Dang you Katy Perry, and dang your terrible cotton candy cliches and whipped cream boobies!!!   Stop luring me in with your solid vocals....and then knocking me over with your ridiculous lyrics!!!  Stop it!!  
I don't think what you have done to me is legal. My people are looking into it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment