Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Why MKMCWAKT?....Wow, Maybe I Shouldn't Refer To The Blog With Initials.

This is the story of my life. Things happen...I don't know why....but nothing is ever normal for me. The title of the blog says it all. I killed my kids cat. But I didn't run it over...like a normal mother would. I dropped a kitchen table on its head. (I was adjusting the table legs....it wasn't hulk like rage....i promise). But either way.....google it. (kitchen table dropped on a cat)....its not there. there are a few disturbing photos of run over cats...but they threaten to block you for animal rights if you look much deeper into the subject. Truth is....its not there...because IT DOESN'T HAPPEN to normal people!

I am married and have two sons. They aren't normal either. They are a mix of auto mechanic meets "Myth Busters" meets "Jackass". Never a dull moment.

I am not a good blogger. This is the 3rd time I have tried blogging. I have A.D.D......so I make the blog....think of a name for it....make a few posts. Then I say....wow....nothing I say is really funny. It's actually kind of messed up that someones life can be THAT messed up. I get all weird and stuff...then depressed. Then I delete it. Then something really funny happens and I think...."Dang, I shoulda kept that blog!!!" So here it is. All my ugly. For at least the next 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment